Comme annoncé, ce forum est passé en lecture seule au 1er janvier 2020. Désormais nous vous invitons à vous rendre sur notre nouvelle page communauté :

A très bientôt !

RTSP Plugin Error

Let's talk about plugins, widgets, scripts, and development with JEEDOM
andromedas
Timide

RTSP Plugin Error

Message par andromedas » 20 mars 2016, 10:59

Hi, i am trying to set up the RTSP Plugin with a HIKVISION DS-2CD2032-I and although the stored snapshot.jpg(/temp) is refreshed when i "push" the refresh button, i am not able to see anything! (server plugin runs normal). does anyone knows how to resolve it?

slobberbone
Actif

Re: RTSP Plugin Error

Message par slobberbone » 21 mars 2016, 09:23

Hi andromedas,

First thing, may be post in english section (a moderator would move this thread, I think).

Another thing, You have a chance I see your post ... I'll create a post in English section for this plugin, it oculd be better for non french user to have help on trouble with this plugin.

So, In fact what you are saying is in the TEST part, the snapshot is good and refreshing when you push the refresh button, that's right ?
So now, you have done with RTSP Plugin and just have to tacke the snapchot url (capture url in french) and create a new device un the plugin Camera :

Ip : localhost
url : /snapshot_youRTSPdeviceName.jpg (from capture url of RTSP plugin)

And that's all ! In fact RTSP don't display anything in Jeedom, this plugin just let available a picture for the Camera plugin, that's why there is noi "visible" switch on the device RTSP ;) !

Let me know if you have any other trouble !
Présentation, Rénovation, JeedomBox : https://www.jeedom.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11339
Mes plugins/widgets : viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11339#p214011

WoW10
Timide

Message par WoW10 » 31 mars 2016, 12:57

Hello,

I had the same error and the solution provided by Slobberbone works for me.

slobberbone
Actif

Message par slobberbone » 25 août 2016, 12:45

Hello, for information, a new update is available on the market. Lot of fixes and works with Apache server now !
Présentation, Rénovation, JeedomBox : https://www.jeedom.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11339
Mes plugins/widgets : viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11339#p214011

Répondre

Revenir vers « Software & Plugins »