Comme annoncé, ce forum est passé en lecture seule au 1er janvier 2020. Désormais nous vous invitons à vous rendre sur notre nouvelle page communauté :

A très bientôt !

RFXcom + LightwaveRF

Let's talk about plugins, widgets, scripts, and development with JEEDOM
Phelzier
Timide

RFXcom + LightwaveRF

Message par Phelzier » 25 févr. 2018, 11:37

Hi folks,

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction as I am a little bit stuck :)

I have installed the RFXcom addin, installed the dependencies and directed it to the USB port. I then configured the protocol to AD, but I am not able to include any of my devices.

I downloaded RFXmgr onto my machine and confirmed that the box is still configured for AD and is responsive. In the guide (which I Google Translated, it mentioned to tick the box "automatically add devices", but I don't see that anywhere.

I have been able to successfully add Z-Wave devices, so Jeedom is working correctly for that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have about 50 LightwaveRF devices to add.

Thanks
Ben

Phelzier
Timide

Re: RFXcom + LightwaveRF

Message par Phelzier » 25 févr. 2018, 18:45

Just to say that I installed Domoticz on the same hardware just there and the RFXcom and LightwaveRF devices work as expected. This proves hardware OK, so something to do with config/software.

Thanks

Répondre

Revenir vers « Software & Plugins »