Bonjour à tous ci-joint la solution :
Hello all I have the same issue with 3 different devices since yesterday.
I was slightly more successful with their support. This is what they replied, but I haven't yet been able to follow the fix. Let me know if someone success!
To remedy this issue, I suggest you to update the country settings on your account to any of the supported marketplace Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com and Amazon.de with relevant address so that you'll be able to use the device.
Please update your country setting in Manage Your Kindle using the following steps :
1. Visit Manage Your Kindle (www.amazon.fr/manageyourkindle
2. Select Country Settings on the left side of the page (under the Your Kindle account section).
3. Click "change" on the right side of the page and fill your UK invoice address to update your address.
To migrate your home marketplace, visit Manage Your Content and Devices (www.amazon.fr/mycd
) and follow these steps:
1. Click the Settings tab.
2. Enter a new or existing address by clicking “Change” and then choosing “Update” when you’re finished.
3. Once updated, a notification will appear at the top of Manage Your Content and Devices if you're eligible to migrate to an international Amazon website. Click "Learn more about updating your default Kindle Store to Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com".
4. You'll be notified of the changes being made to your Amazon account when you transfer it to another Amazon website. Click “Transfer your Kindle account to amazon.co.uk - : Low Prices in Electronics, Books, Sports Equipment & more to complete the migration”.